- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting
- Cardiovascular products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning
- and control.
- To ensure that the companys agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products,
- procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Increase market penetration through gaining new customers and developing customer relationships in defined
- market segments and assigned territory.
- Regularly visit existing customers and maintain network of key opinion leaders, through clinical trials, post sales
- training etc. to achieve the assigned AOP
- Provide market and competitor information to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes.
- Maintain and serve existing distributors and look for attractive new ones within commercial business.
- Maximize profitability of sales by managing consistency in supply and secondary sales
- Contribute to the enhancement of team through positive participation in training, sales meetings, exhibitions
- and other company functions.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategies. Contribute to the development of the annual sales plan
- for assigned territory.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and records, and constantly review and update database.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7 -10 years sales experience Area Manager
- Bachelor in Science /B Pharma/ BE/ BTech in Biomedical
- Engineering / Bio-instrumentation, Electronics
- PG degree in Business Management (preferred)
- Experience of handling a Concept selling based Therapy
- Good verbal communicator and presenter Good
- command over English and Regional language
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Professional presentation and "Presence"
- Professional standard of written and verbal communication to sales team and customers
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Sound clinical and technical knowledge of Spine Therapy products would be an added advantage
- Strategic mindset in planning and driving marketing strategies and managing customers
- People and Relationship building Skills including Networking Skill
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Hikaho System Private limited
Contact Company:Hikaho System Private limited