- Conduct new formulation development and technology transfers
- Conduct scale up of high risk projects with close collaboration between product development and engineering team
- Prepare technical presentations, validation summary for customers and internal.
- Compilation and preliminary analysis of data for scale-up studies
- Identify customer requirements, understand design FMEA and prepare process FMEA
- Preparation of process engineering documents to make BEP.
- Preparation of documents for HAZOP study.
- Provide clarifications to the consultant on process engineering related issues.
- Conduct coating optimization, calcination optimization, TT and WRMS creation
- Identifying area for process improvements to attain or exceed the targeted capacity or Yield or Product Specifications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Product Development Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/B.Tech Chemical (Regular/Full-Time)
- 5+ Yrs experience
- Overall 60% in Academics must.
- Patient Data and information capture skill.
- Good Presentation & Communication skills must.
- Flair for understanding the connected chemistry.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, M.Tech - Chemical
Hikaho System Private limited
Fine Chemicals supplies active pharmaceutical ingredients and catalysis and chiral technologies to the pharmaceutical & other