- Would handle business of Cardiac & Vascular,To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting Cardiovascular products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
- Implant Support wherever necessary
- Programming wherever Necessary
- Achieve Call Average | Customer Coverage | CPC usage.
- Maintain Secondary Implant Tracker
- Availability of Products in Cath Labs
- Key Accountabilities:
- Increase market penetration through gaining new customers and developing customer relationships in defined market segments and assigned territory.
- Regularly visit existing customers and maintain network of key opinion leaders, through clinical trials, post sales training etc. to achieve the assigned AOP
- Provide market and competitor information to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes.
- Maintain and serve existing distributors and look for attractive new ones within commercial business.
- Maximize profitability of sales by managing consistency in supply and secondary sales
- Contribute to the enhancement of team through positive participation in training, sales meetings, exhibitions and other company functions.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategies. Contribute to the development of the annual sales plan for assigned territory.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and records, and constantly review and update database.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor in Science / BE in Biomedical Engineering
- PG degree in Business Management is preferred
- Candidate with highest qualification as Diploma or degree from Distance education not to be considered for the role
- Experience of handling a Concept selling based Therapy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ideally demonstrated success in a sales function of technical equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
- Professional presentation and "Presence"
- Can work autonomously but is also a team player
- Self motivated and positive
- Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
- Can do attitude
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
- Willingness to learn, especially technical information
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Hikaho System Private limited
Contact Company:Hikaho System Private limited